Cartier bracelet changed the role of jewelry in fashion, it is no longer just clothes attachment, and can become a bright spot alone. Knockoff cartier love bangle yellow gold on the small screw, the achievements of the world’s jewelry in the history of a classic legend, over the years, so numerous celebrities dreaming, always follow.
cheap cartier bangle pink gold
Cartier love series of bracelets are divided into two kinds of materials: 18K white gold and 18K rose gold. Both are gold 75% gold, just because the remaining 25% of the added metal is different, one is white, one is red.
The series of imitation cartier bracelet pink wear methods are also divided into two types: open, closed. And then also divided into diamonds and non-diamond models. Not the diamond, then the cheapest in the twenty thousand or so; diamond, then, according to the size of different sizes inlaid diamonds, the highest price of more than ten million.
Replica cartier bracelet pink material commonly used electroplated stainless steel. A copy cartier love bracelet pink gold is ornament on a wrist. According to the structure, generally can be divided into two types: First, closed ring, jade material for the more; Second, there are ports or a number of chain, mostly metal materials. According to the production of materials, can be divided into gold bracelets, silver bracelets, similar cartier bracelet gold, inlaid precious stones bracelets and so on.